What are the differences between hard water and soft water?
Disadvantage of hard water is that it costs money.
● Detergents are not as effective at cleaning. ● Washing clothes and dishes require more detergents. ● Scale buildup degrades water heater efficiency over time. ● Overall appliance lifetime is decreased. ● More cleaning products required to clean scale buildup. ● Dry / damaged hair and skin unsightly film on glass dishes. ● Clothes fade faster and dingy whites scum, streaks, spots ruin faucets and fixtures.
Advantage of soft water is that it saves money.
● Detergents up to 12X more effective when cleaning. Use up to 70% less dish and cloth detergents. ● No scale buildup water heater efficiency is maintained. ● Overall appliance lifetime is maintained less cleaning products required to purchase. ● Moisturized / healthier skin and hair. ● Cleaner, spot-free glass dishes cleaner clothes and whiter whites. ● Preserved look of faucets and fixtures.
ALKA75 versus an ELECTRIC ALKALIZER
Through the use of metal plates and electrolysis, electric alkalizers separate H2O molecules which artificially yields an increased pH reading.
• Resulting alkalinity that is not stable
• Electric alkalizers lack healthy mineral content in the water
• Most electric units do not contain filters to remove harmful pollutants, and other unhealthy dissolved contaminants.
ALKA75 Transforms Water
Alka75's 16-Stage Advanced Filtration process transforms tap water into the cleanest, freshest, best tasting water available - from your kitchen faucet.
• Hydrogen purified alkaline water hydrates and energizes your body
• Alkaline water uses minerals to increase pH levels from 9.5 to 10
• Alka75 effectively reduces or removes copper, lead, arsenic, fluoride, TDS, radium, selenium, chromium and more