What's the difference between hard water & soft water?
The disadvantage of hard water is that it COSTS money.
● Detergents are not as effective at cleaning with ordinary water ● Washing dishes and clothing require more detergents. ● Frequent scale buildup degrades water heater efficiency. ● Overall appliance lifetime is significantly decreased. ● More cleaning products are required to remove scale buildup. ● Long term damage to your body including your hair and skin. ● Clothes fade faster while streaks and spots ruin faucet fixtures.
The advantage of soft water is that it SAVES money.
● Detergents are up to 12x more effective at cleaning. ● Requires 70% less dish soap and clothing detergents. ● No scale buildup and water heater efficiency is lengthened. ● Drastically extends appliance lifetime and reliability. ● Spotless glass dishes, cleaner clothes and whiter whites. ● Leaves your hair and skin feeling more moisturized. ● Faucets and fixtures keep their preserved new look.
ELECTRIC VS ALKAVIDA ALKALIZERS
Our studies show that through the use of metal plates and electrolysis, electric alkalizers separate H2O molecules which artificially yield increased pH readings... So what does this really mean for your water?
• Alkalinity is not stable enough to maintain its health benefits.
• Electric alkalizers lack healthy mineral content in water.
• Many electric alkalizer units found on the market don't contain filters that remove harmful pollutants and unhealthy undissolved contaminants.
ALKA75's 16-Stage Advanced Filtration process transforms ordinary tap water into the cleanest, freshest, and best tasting water available from your kitchen faucet or anywhere in your home that you may desire!
• Hydrogen-purified alkaline water hydrates and energizes your body.
• Alkaline water uses minerals to increase pH levels from 9.5 to 10.
• Effectively diminishes and removes toxic levels of copper, lead, arsenic, fluoride, TDS, radium, selenium, chromium, and so much more.
LAKE TAHOE, Calif. — Scientists have detected microplastic pollution in Lake Tahoe’s deep blue waters for the first time. Now they are trying to determine its source and potential harm to the lake’s flora and fauna.